Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hobbits and Harry Potter

I hope you all had a great Hobbit Day! Want to see one way I celebrated?

Something you'll find out about me sooner or later (so I might as well reveal it now) is that I like to make videos. Nothing too fancy. Just stuff for fun and mostly for my own enjoyment. I don't really have the means at the moment to buy myself an awesome camera or nice editing software, so I make do with my little digital camera and Windows Movie Maker. Someday I'll have better equipment, but for now, I'm perfectly satisfied.

A friend of mine (creator of goodyoungadultfiction.com) and I created a little video in honor of Hobbit Day. She has better equipment than I do, which you will probably notice. We live in completely different parts of the country, but we haven't let that stand in the way of our occasional film shenanigans.




Something else that might interest you readers and movie fans: the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 has been released! In my opinion, it looks so incredibly awesome! I'm pretty excited to see it in theaters. I had my doubts about the decision to break the final movie into two parts, but now I'm thinking it's all going to work out fantastically! Take a look for yourself!




Totally awesome, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment